MES: LIT - Educational ICTs

Monday, July 17, 2006

Elluminate Session

I know you guys are all busy with your movies as well as your other projects so I wanted to remind you about the Elluminate session coming up on Wednesday afternoon. Sometime before now and then you need to go in to the WebCT course and follow steps one and two set out in the Elluminate folder. The meeting room is now open so you can go in and check things out there too if you want to. This whole process shouldn't take you more than 10 to 20 minutes.

If you want to join the session from home on Wednesday afternoon, you MUST meet me in the Elluminate meeting on Tuesday evening. I will be there from 7 to 8 pm. If I don't meet you then and confirm that your system is working, I will provide a spot for you to join the session from campus. This will hopefully ensure that nobody gets left out due to technical difficulties.

I will stop in the class on Wednesday morning to touch base. I am looking forward to seeing the results of the movie making:-)

2 Comments:

  • Hi Amy,

    So far so good. Steps 1 & 2 went off with out a hitch. I'll talk to you tomorrow between 7 & 8

    By Blogger Delaine, at 4:52 PM  

  • It worked great for me, easy tutorial too. See you tonight.

    By Blogger Rob Mad, at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home