MES: LIT - Educational ICTs

Monday, July 10, 2006

Fireworks Here, Fireworks There, Fireworks Everywhere!


I have to say that I enjoyed doing the tutorials. However (thankfully) I found that as I got more familiar with the program, I didn't have to keep flipping back and forth between windows so much. I particularly enjoyed the Pixels2life site. I found that there was a good variety of tutorials (which even incorporated some from the other sites) and that most of the tutorials were easy to follow. Unlike a lot of you it seems, I didn't enjoy the ones with the video. I was always having rewind as I went through each step particularly if it was a tougher one to do. It just seemed easier to me to scroll up and down rather than having to rewind the videos. I especially enjoyed doing the glassy ball. I hope this all makes sense as it is
12:40 a.m right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home