MES: LIT - Educational ICTs

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Fireworks Tutorials

I found the tutorials pretty much an exercise in doing tutorials. I generally learn on a need to know basis by trial and error so this exploration of the potential of the program without a project attached was new to me. It was great to explore some of the cool things you can do with graphics, etc. and to get a feel for the program itself – figuring out where things are and tricks like how to isolate a graphic from its background, etc. so that I don’t have to pull a last minute “how do I do this?” or call Jas for a quick on site just in time tutorial that he doesn’t have time to do. I liked the CTBCafe tutorials which were quick and specific. http://www.cbtcafe.com/fireworks/perspectiveshadow/perspective.html

I found the video stuff was great to watch the screen so far as how to find what where but like many of you, going from screen to screen was cumbersome and I had audio problems which made things even more difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home