MES: LIT - Educational ICTs

Sunday, July 16, 2006

MES: LIT - Educational ICTs

Fireworks and Dreamweaver

I worked through various Fireworks tutorials. I enjoyed doing the Fading Image, but I struggled with the Magic Wand tutorial. I have posted my projects together with my reaction statement. I am still struggling with the Dreamweaver tutorials. I can't wait to pay Jas for the books he's ordered for me from Chapters. I'm sure it'll all come clear when I follow the instructions in the book. Dreamweaver is giving me grief other than re-creating the tutorial Kim walked us through. See http://www.ualberta.ca/~gjlobay/Fireworks%20Files/

1 Comments:

  • I'll take a look at the tutorial and see if I can help you through it. If I can't get to it I'll have kim sit down with you.

    You have made amazing progress though...

    Harv

    By Blogger Harv, at 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home