MES: LIT - Educational ICTs

Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Video Website Project


Here is my project using dreamweaver and blogger and css. It was good learning to use Dreamweaver after using Frintpage. Totally different environment but I think I am getting it. Also learning CSS was good as it should make learning to make webpages nice and easy. I am also looking forward to do more with Blogger and would even like to set one up for my future wife and I to record our honeymoon and my photos and what we are doing for the family.

Anyway, this is the project I did about Using Video in the classroom. I am hoping that using the new Internet Explorer won't hurt my website too much. I am also going to use captivate to do some tutorials. At some point I would like to finish this and actually put it out there as a tool for teachers.

Ian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home